You are here
Factors in CCPS (N069)
Last amended 25 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (acute articular cartilage tear).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (acute articular cartilage tear).
- The acute articular cartilage tear instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'A') will contain the latest SOP Factors.
The following acute articular cartilage tear factors were last reviewed for CCPS in 2010.