You are here
Last amended15 November 2018
This section of CLIK contains information relating to Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Statements of Principles (SOPs)
Each disease or injury covered by an RMA SOP is listed alphabetically and by body system.
For each listed condition there are:
- Links to the current RMA SOPs; and
- Information and guidance, prepared by a DVA contracted medical adviser, on:
- confirming a diagnosis;
- applying a SOP correctly;
- establishing clinical onset;
- assessing clinical worsening;
- applicable ICD codes; and
- changes made in the most recent versions of the SOPs, as detailed in SOP bulletins that were issued at the time of the changes.
Historic 'rulebase' information on SOP factors, from the old CCPS medical research library, is also included for some conditions. This information is out of date and will not be updated.
Also in this section of CLIK are:
- Information on declarations and non-SOP investigations by the RMA;
- Links to DVA policy relating to SOPs; and
- A guide to using SOPs, written by a DVA contracted medical adviser
RMA SOPs, declarations and investigations can be directly accessed on the Repatriation Medical Authority’s website.