You are here
Factors in CCPS as at 18 July 2005 (E017)
Last amended23 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (sleep apnoea).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (sleep apnoea).
- The sleep apnoea instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'S') will contain the latest SOP Factors.