You are here
Duty of Repatriation Commission Delegates -
- In determining whether the legislative criteria are met and, in particular, whether other factors play a real part in preventing the veteran from continuing to undertake remunerative work, Repatriation Commission delegates:
- must carefully gather and assess the material presented in each particular case;
- where necessary, seek clarification of the evidence presented;
- provide clear and substantiated reasons for their decision; and
- provide advice of other possible assistance (eg rehabilitation options).