You are here
Reports generated by data match
There are five different reports that will be printed out in the State Offices on a regular ongoing basis. The reports are:
- Report A: Clients fully or partially matched who have appropriate residential situation;
- Report B: Clients fully or partially matched who do not have appropriate residential situation;
- Report C: New admissions;
- Report D: Clients discharged; and
- Report E: Clients who have a duplicate.
There are 2 other temporary reports, Report F: “DVA No Match Report” & Report G: “Clients in Residential Care Facility not Matched with/not on DH&FS Tape Report”. These latter 2 reports are used to help in cleaning up DVA income support pensioners who have not been successfully data matched due to data problems and will only be produced from time to time in the initial implementation stages.
The significance of the other 5 reports is described below.