You are here
- Factors in CCPS as at 26 August 2004 (A001)
Factors in CCPS as at 26 August 2004 (A001)
Last amended 23 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (tinea).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (tinea).
- The tinea instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'T') will contain the latest SOP Factors.
The following tinea factors were last reviewed for CCPS on 26 August 2004.