You are here
- Factors in CCPS as at 16 September 2011 (N043)
Factors in CCPS as at 16 September 2011 (N043)
Last amended 18 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (intervertebral disc prolapse).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (intervertebral disc prolapse).
- The intervertebral disc prolapse instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'I') will contain the latest SOP Factors.
The following intervertebral disc prolapse factors were last reviewed for CCPS on 16 September 2011.