You are here
Applications for Increase in Disability Compensation Payment
Why apply for an increase in Disability Compensation Payment
A veteran who is receiving a Disability Compensation Payment as compensation for an incapacity may apply for an increase in the rate of pension on the grounds that the incapacity has increased since the rate of pension was assessed, or last assessed.More →
Who can lodge and application for an increase in Disability Conpensation Payment?
An application for an increase in Disability Compensation Payment may be lodged by:
- a veteran, or
- another person on behalf of, and with the approval of, the veteran, or
- a person approved by Commission where the veteran is unable to approve a person to act on their behalf due to physical or mental incapacity.
Requirements of an application for increase in Disability Compensation Payment
An applicant for an increase in Disability Compensation Payment must provide the following information with their claim:
- information about the treatment the veteran has received for their accepted condition,
- the reasons why the applicant believes their accepted disabilities have worsened,
- a completed Lifestyle Rating options form. More →