You are here

33.2 Where to Lodge Notices and Obtain Further Information


Notices should be sent to the Compensation Section, Department of Human Services, GPO Box 9822 in your State Capital city. ACT and Northern Territory notices should be submitted to the Sydney office of DHS. The National Office of MRCC will lodge any notices which arise out of a reconsideration handled by National Office or that arise out of AAT or court decisions. In all other cases, the lodgement of notices is the responsibility of the Regional office handling the claim.