You are here

7.6 Need to claim compensation

Last amended: 9 April 2013

To be entitled to any compensation for death, a dependant must first submit the claim form for compensation following a death approved by the MRCC (D2053 Claim for Compensation for Dependants of Deceased Members and Former Members).

Form D2053 must be used to claim liability for the death, compensation for death and funeral expenses.

See also Chapter 2 of this manual.