You are here

10.5 Transfer to an Ineligible Person


Requests for a certificate of entitlement to transfer a property, subject to a subsidised advance, to an ineligible person will be refused.  In this case the Corporation advance or subsidised advance must be discharged or renegotiated with the Bank at the time of transfer.  Subsidy will cease at the time of transfer.