You are here

9 DSH Legislation


The information appearing below is directly quoted from the Defence Service Homes Act 1918.  Sections are clearly stated and sub-sections are bracketed.

Section 4  "transferee" means a person to whom a certificate of entitlement has been issued under section 22;

Section 15 (1)  A person may apply to the Secretary for any of the following:


  • a certificate of entitlement in relation to consent that the person may seek from the Bank to a transfer;