You are here

10.13 Transfer of a Property, Subject to a Corporation Advance or Subsidised Advance, by the Personal Representative of a Deceased Borrower


(a) Where the transferee is an eligible person, including widow/widower and dependent parents, he or she must apply for a certificate of entitlement in accordance with the legislation.

(b) Where the transferee is an ineligible person the subsidy will be cancelled.