You are here
Factors in CCPS as at 18 JULY 2005
Last amended29 May 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease).
- This page at the Repatriation Medical Authority will contain the latest Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease instruments.