You are here

7.5 Payment for Financial Advice


Where a payment of ADB is made to a spouse the claimant is also entitled to payment of fees for advice from a registered financial adviser. Such can be either a reimbursement of actual expenses as supported by receipts or the payment of a properly rendered tax invoice. There is a ceiling on the amount that can be paid. This ceiling is indexed each year (current rates are available in Clik).