You are here

2.1.2 Who can Lodge a Claim in relation to an injury or disease?

A claim in relation to an injury or disease can be made by:

  • the ADF member or former member who suffered the injury or disease or the loss or damage to a medical aid;
  • another person on behalf of that member with the member's approval;
  • the member's legal personal representative; or
  • a person appointed by the MRCC if the member is incapable of approving someone to lodge a claim on their behalf and has no legal personal representative or has a legal personal representative who will not make a claim.