You are here

Dwelling-houses for incapacitated soldiers


Section 47  The Secretary may provide a dwelling-house for the use of a person who is receiving, or is eligible to receive, a pension under Part II of the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986 and to whom section 24 of that Act applies.