You are here

Applications for notices and certificates


Section 15 (1)  A person may apply to the Secretary for any of the following:


(b) a certificate of entitlement in relation to subsidy on a subsidised advance that the person may seek from the Bank;


(e) a certificate of assignment.

Section 15 (2)  An application shall be in writing in accordance with the appropriate form approved by the Secretary for the purposes of this section and shall be made in accordance with the agreement.