You are here

4.4.2 Obligations - General

  • change in postal/residential address
  • leave Australia
  • grant of any social security pension or benefit
  • grant of any pension or benefit from an overseas authority
  • imprisonment after conviction for an offence
  • become the beneficiary, trustee or controller of a private trust, including a testamentary trust
  • receive workers compensation, sickness or accident insurance other than a payment of Disability Compensation Payment or war widow(er)'s pension from this Department
  • grant or receipt of any payment from Comcare/MCRS in respect of defence compensation (DCP cases).