You are here

12.8.1 Travel for treatment

Where a claimant or his or her attendant is entitled to the same travel expenses for treatment under either:

travel expenses should only be provided under the MRCA.

Likewise, where compensation for another person's transportation costs can be provided under both:

  • subsection 16(9) of the SRCA; and
  • section 297 of the MRCA,

compensation should only be provided under section 297.