You are here

3.7.4 Cash Grants


A person who received money from the Commonwealth after 9 December 1987 by way of a cash grant instead of an advance under the Defence Service Homes Act 1918 or payment instead of such cash grant, received that payment on the written understanding that they would not be entitled to any further assistance under the Act.