You are here

household services; assessments; NDIS; national disability insurance scheme

7.3 Investigating a claim for Household Services

Making a claim for household services

Subsection 214(1)(c) of the MRCA and subsection 29(2) of the DRCA provides that for compensation for household services to be payable a person must make a claim for compensation in respect of household services. The person is required to provide information about their home situation and obtain supporting documentation from their treating general practitioner.