You are here

8B.1 General Principles


Although non-warlike service does not confer eligibility for Initial Advances, it does confer eligibility for Home Support Advances.  Veterans who are among those determined to be on non-warlike service are eligible to apply for certificates of entitlements in relation to Home Support Advances, as are their widows.

Determinations in relation to non-warlike service may be viewed on CLIK.