You are here
A member of income support processing staff actioning reviews through the departmental review system.
The Departmental Review System (DRS) has been developed to semi-automate department-initiated processes for compliance review exercises and individual examiner-initiated specific review, and to promote a consistent approach to review processing. Some of the main features of the system are:
- streamlined processes for selecting high risk assessments for review and initiating compliance review exercises
- form and letter generation appropriate to the review reason and review stage
- scanning of barcodes on the return of the form to the office, to automatically advance the CMS case stage
- online presentation of compliance exercise details and outcomes
- online historical record of reviews undertaken for each pension assessment and their outcomes
- detailed and high-level reporting on the outcomes of reviews
- improved monitoring and reporting for review processing
Further information about DRS is available on the following intranet page:
DRS User Guide
There is currently no content classified with this term.