You are here

Evidentiary certificate

The Commission can issue a written statement upon request of a member of the pension bonus scheme stating that:

  • they were an accruing member;
  • they gainfully worked at least the specified hours; and
  • no more than a third of the hours worked were outside Australia.

These certificates can be issued for full and part years. The certificates can also be issued to say that a person's partner worked the specified number of hours.



According to Section 179 of the VEA, the Commission is a body corporate under the name of Repatriation Commission.



A member of the pension bonus scheme has accruing membership once they have registered and are meeting the requirements of the work test.

A person's 'partner' is someone who is a member of a couple with that person.

There is currently no content classified with this term.