You are here

Eligible person for the Motor Vehicle Compensation Scheme

An eligible person for the MVCS is a person who has:

  • suffered an impairment as a result of an accepted MRCA condition;
  • because of that impairment, has a need for compensation under the MVCS; and
  • has submitted a claim for compensation under section 319 of the MRCA.

This includes serving members who have not been identified as “likely to discharge” or reached the point of separation, Reservists on CFTS, part time Reservists and ADF Cadets, Officer of Cadets and Instructors of Cadets.

There is currently no content classified with this term.