You are here

Var.Para. -Bridging Finance


You may go ahead with the {insert A/A purpose} before receiving your Certificate of Entitlement.  You could then use the DSH loan to discharge, or partially discharge, borrowings raised for this purpose.  Any borrowings must be secured against this property.  If you decide to follow this course, I strongly suggest you contact Westpac first, to determine whether you meet its lending criteria and to discuss financing options.

You cannot use the DSH loan to reimburse your own expenditure if you complete the {insert A/A purpose again as above} without securing a debt over the property.