You are here

Tenancy - Concurrent-spouse


This Certificate of Entitlement must be used in conjunction with the Certificate issued to {insert name}.  You may own the home as joint tenants or as tenants-in-common.  If you are unsure as to which form of tenancy would be suitable for you, legal advice should be sought.  If the home is held as tenants-in-common, the share of each eligible person must be equal in value to or more than the value of that person's DSH subsidised loan.