You are here

Tenancy - Concurrent-other


This Certificate of Entitlement must be used in conjunction with the Certificate issued to {insert name}.  You must own the home as tenants-in-common as the Defence Service Homes Act permits only a husband and wife to hold as joint tenants.  Since the home will be held as tenants-in-common, the share of each eligible person must be equal in value to or more than the value of that person's DSH subsidised loan.