You are here

Substitution Port. Current Loan


Please approach the Bank direct in regard to the transfer of your current DSH loan to the new property.  You will need to give the Bank at least two weeks notice prior to settlement.  The Bank should be able to arrange 'substitution' of security and continuation of the subsidised loan account, provided there is no change to the account details.  A Certificate of Entitlement is not required for the transfer if the Bank agrees to this arrangement.  (See enclosed Portability information sheet.)