You are here

Must confirm your service


Before I can issue you with a Certificate of Entitlement, I must obtain confirmation of your service from the Department of Defence.  This may take about two weeks.  In the meantime, you should not enter into any binding commitment on the assumption that you are eligible.

You may assist the processing of your application by providing a copy of your Discharge Certificate/Certificate of Service or other documentary evidence of your service.