You are here

Must confirm Mr/Mrs service


Before I can issue you with a Certificate of Entitlement, I must obtain confirmation of {Mr/Mrs Surname}'s service from the Department of Defence.  This may take about two weeks.  In the meantime, you should not enter into any binding commitment on the assumption that {Mr/Mrs Surname} is eligible.

You may assist the processing of your application by providing a copy of {Mr/Mrs Surname}'s Discharge Certificate/Certificate of Service or other documentary evidence of his/her service.