You are here

If discharged since loan granted


As/If you have discharged from the Forces since you obtained your DSH loan, could you please provide a copy of your Discharge Certificate/Certificate of Service so that I can confirm your entitlement to further DSH assistance.  Alternatively, I will have to request details of your service from the Department of Defence.  This may take two or three weeks.

As/If you have discharged from the Forces, you should not enter into any binding commitment on the assumption that you are still eligible.