You are here

31.10.1 Salary from civilian employment


There are two methods for calculating civilian earnings for injured Reservists:

a)actual civilian earnings

b)deemed civilian earnings.

If in actual employment fortnightly civilian earnings should be used. Note, however, that the Delegate is required to choose the option which best provides a fair representation of what an employee could reasonably have expected to earn in civilian employment but for their injury in Reserve employment.