You are here
4. What needs to be included in a claimant's statutory declaration?
A statutory declaration made by a person claiming F-111 benefits should include the following information:
- full particulars and history of service including overall dates;
- type of employment;
- approximate dates when involved in tasks described in Tier 1, 2 or 3
- if fuel tank entry was involved, details of entry including types of duties;
- an explanation as to why there are no official records, if known;
- details of any documents that were in the person's possession and
- why/how they were lost;
- names of other persons working with the claimant at the same time who can corroborate the person's fuel tank entry work and how they know the claimant, and those persons' contact details, if known.