You are here
2.3.3 Checklist of possible benefits
The following is a checklist of the benefits for which a person with an accepted service injury or disease may be eligible:
- Medical Treatment;
- Incapacity Payments;
- Rehabilitation; and
- Permanent Impairment (PI) Compensation.
Other assistance for people may include:
- Aids and appliances that are reasonably required;
- Alterations to buildings to provide freedom of access and movement;
- Education benefits for eligible young persons;
- Travel expenses to attend some appointments and for medical treatment;
- Household Services;
- Attendant Care Services; and
- Telephone Allowance.