You are here
Rent Increased Pension
According to Schedule 6C5 of the VEA, a person has a partner with a rent increased pension, if:
- the partner is living with the person in their home; and
- the partner is receiving a service pension or social security pension; and
- either of the following applies:
- the partner is receiving a service pension the rate of which is increased to take account of rent paid or payable by the partner; or
- the partner is receiving a social security pension and is entitled to be paid family tax benefit at a rate higher than the base rathe under Part 2, Division 1, Clause 4 of Schedule 1 to the Family Assistance Act 1999.
There is currently no content classified with this term.