You are here
Relevant state land law
According to subsection 5P(1) of the VEA, relevant State land law means any of the following laws:
- The Real Property Act 1900 of New South Wales;
- The Transfer of Land Act 1958 of Victoria;
- The Land Title Act 1994 of Queensland;
- The Transfer of Land Act 1893 of Western Australia;
- The Real Property Act 1886 of South Australia;
- The Land Titles Act 1980 of Tasmania;
- The Real Property Act 1925 of the Australian Capital Territory;
- The Real Property Act of the Northern Territory;
- A law of a Territory (other than the Australian Capital Territory or the Nothern Territory) making similar provision for the registration of dealings with land as the laws mentioned above.
There is currently no content classified with this term.