You are here
Prescribed Student Child
A person is a prescribed student child if:
- the person has reached 16 years of age, but is under 22 years of age, and
- is qualified to receive payments under a prescribed education scheme.
A prescribed educational scheme means:
- the ABSTUDY Scheme, or
- a Student Financial Supplement Scheme, or
- the Veterans' Children Education Scheme, or
- the Post-Graduate Awards Scheme
as defined under section 5(1) of the Social Security Act 1991.
There is currently no content classified with this term.