You are here
A non-accrual period is the period for which a person is a non-accruing member.
Non-accruing membership status is given for a specified time when a person:
- triggers a disposal preclusion period,
- triggers a carer preclusion period by receiving either carer payment from Centrelink or ISS as a carer,
- is on extended, continuous sick leave for at least 4 weeks and not more than 26 weeks,
- is a non-working person registered for the scheme, who is waiting for their working partner to register, where the non-accruing status lasts until the partner registers,
- is a participant in the community Development Employment Program, or
- is in gaol.
Commission may, by Gazettal notice, declare that other kinds of members are non-accruing members.
There is currently no content classified with this term.