You are here
Low Level Care
Hostel type services, which cater for those people who need middle to lower levels of help with daily tasks and personal care.
Services in this category include:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing and eating);
- Mobility and communication;
- Meals, including special diets;
- Certain treatments and procedures;
- Recreational therapy and rehabilitation support;
- Assistance in obtaining health and therapy services; and
- Support for people with cognitive impairments.
Low level care is also known as Category 5-8 care.
There is currently no content classified with this term.