You are here
A subsequent review case created in the Departmental review system (DRS), to be linked to the original review case. Linking reviews enables DRS to report on the total payment outcomes of a review action even though more than one CMS case is involved. Further information about linked reviews can be found in the DRS User Guide.
The Departmental Review System (DRS) has been developed to semi-automate department-initiated processes for compliance review exercises and individual examiner-initiated specific review, and to promote a consistent approach to review processing. Some of the main features of the system are:
- streamlined processes for selecting high risk assessments for review and initiating compliance review exercises
- form and letter generation appropriate to the review reason and review stage
- scanning of barcodes on the return of the form to the office, to automatically advance the CMS case stage
- online presentation of compliance exercise details and outcomes
- online historical record of reviews undertaken for each pension assessment and their outcomes
- detailed and high-level reporting on the outcomes of reviews
- improved monitoring and reporting for review processing
Further information about DRS is available on the following intranet page:
DRS User Guide
There is currently no content classified with this term.