You are here
High Level Care
Nursing Home type services which provide a higher level of care for people who need continuous nursing care as well as help with personal care.
Services in this category include:
- Specialised furnishings and equipment items (such as those to assist with mobility);
- Basic medical and pharmaceutical supplies and equipment;
- Nursing procedures;
- Administration of medication;
- Provision of therapy services; and
- Oxygen and oxygen equipment on a short term or episodic basis.
High level care is also known as Category 1-4 care.
There is currently no content classified with this term.