You are here
The Defence Force Income Support Allowance-like (DFISA-like) payment is an ISP under regulations made under the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986. DFISA-like payment may be payable to a person whose:
- income support payment administered by the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF), or
- living allowance made under ABSTUDY
is reduced or not payable because of adjusted disability pension ADP.
Aboriginal study assistance scheme means:
- the ABSTUDY scheme, or
- the Aboriginal Overseas Study Assistance Scheme.
Section 118NA of the VEA defines adjusted disability pension as:
- disability pension paid under Parts II or IV of the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986 (VEA); and
- permanent impairment payments and special rate disability pension paid under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004.
Adjusted disability pension does not include war widow's/widower's pension, or payments made by other governments to compensate for war or service related injuries.
There is currently no content classified with this term.