You are here
Claims Management System (CMS)
The Claims Management System (CMS) is a part of the mainframe computer system. It is used to track Income Support and Veterans' Compensation case processing and may be used to identify:
- the classification type of a case (eg claims and reviews)
- the markout of the person processing the case
- the date the case was received
- current processing stage of the case and case/client activities
- particular attributes of a case, (eg trust review or change of address, CCPS auto payment)
- current case/client activities. This allows for staff who do not have CCPS access to view client case activities (eg VAN Staff)
Further information about CMS is available on the following intranet pages:
A unique number assigned to a particular person or position, eg TC5, V99.
There is currently no content classified with this term.