You are here
The Commission may, by writing, determine that, if an individual is an attributable stakeholder of a company or trust at a specified time (the start time), then an attribution period is a period beginning at the start time and ending at the earlier of the following times:
- the later time specified in the determination,
- the time when the individual ceases to be an attributable stakeholder of the company or trust.
The attribution period for the purposes of the application of Division 11A applies to both the individual and the company or trust. That attribution period must relate to a specified derivation period of the company or trust.
An attribution period:
- may, but is not required to, overlap (in whole or in part) the derivation period to which it relates,
- does not have to be of the same length as the derivation period to which it relates,
- does not have to be of the same length as other attribution periods.
There is currently no content classified with this term.