You are here
8.3.8 Clearance data
188.8.131.52 — Pending development of clearance requests for electronic transfer, State Offices should ensure that the clearance forms currently used contain the key fields for each client that requires clearance.
184.108.40.206 — Part A (DVA request):
- Full name (including any other name the client is known by)
- Date of birth
- DVA and Centrelink reference numbers
- Date of grant/variation
- Payment type/s and rate/s (e.g. disability pension 10%); and
- Fortnightly payment amount/s.
Centrelink have also asked that in addition to the DP rate, DVA also advise of the actual level of Specific Disability Amount (SDA) when a pensioner is in receipt of this allowance.
220.127.116.11 — Part B (Centrelink's response):
- The additional phrase for Centrelink to specify that the adjustment amount is a recoverable debt under section 1223(1) in the SSA; and
- Include a request for residential, income and asset details in the case of WWP grants, to facilitate assessment of ISS on the basis of the details held by Centrelink.
18.104.22.168 — Part C (DVA's acknowledgment):
- Include the options for DVA recovery or referral back to Centrelink.