You are here
What types of claims may be lodged?
Types of claims - pensions
There are several types of claims, which can be lodged. These claim types are:
- Qualifying service More ?
- Age service pension More ?
- Invalidity service pension More ?
- Partner service pension More ?
- Income support supplement More ?
- Disability pension More ?
- Application for increase in disability pension More ?
- War widow's/widower's pension More ?
- Orphan's pension More ?
Types of claims – allowances and benefits
Claims for a broad range of income support and veterans' compensation allowances and benefits can also be lodged.More ?
Income Support Supplement