You are here
- Factors in CCPS as at 16 JUNE 2014
Factors in CCPS as at 16 JUNE 2014
Last amended 10 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (joint instability).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (joint instability).
- This page at the Repatriation Medical Authority will contain the latest Joint Instability instruments.
The following joint instability factors were last reviewed for CCPS on 16 June 2014.