You are here
- Factors in CCPS as at 27 April 2010 (G006)
Factors in CCPS as at 27 April 2010 (G006)
Last amended 18 June 2015
- The investigation questions displayed here are based on factors that were current at the time that they were incorporated into the CCPS application.
- There may have been new instruments for this SOP condition issued after they were added to the CCPS application.
- Please ensure that you refer to and use the latest instruments for this SOP condition (ischaemic heart disease).
Current Statements of Principles
- Please refer to the Repatriation Medical Authority (RMA) Website to confirm the most recent instruments for this SOP condition (ischaemic heart disease).
- The ischaemic heart disease instruments at the RMA Website (Page 'I') will contain the latest SOP Factors.
The following ischaemic heart disease factors were last reviewed for CCPS on 27 April 2010.